Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Random cruze 2

Another random cruze whilst it was pelting rain. I would have taken more photos but I like colour in my photos and not just grey

Welcome to Bridport at the northern tip of Tassy.....don't blink you will miss it. Even the locals couldn't tell us what there was to do in town. Almost makes you feel sorry for them...

Our touring car...wonder how she will go in targa? don't think my co-driver would be impressed

hmmm, yet another jetti constructed by AMC engineers

Maybe not....these photos don't show any empty goon bags or cans floating around...probably UTAS scum then





1 comment:

Ben said...

Awesome, new piccies!

As for the oil rig, no it isnt pumping oil, its only an accomodation rig, i can tell you all about it, i've even been on it. Go to my blog and look through archive for the "Safe Astoria".

The strings are actually anchors that are dragged off the dock for a few k's. Its only in for refit and maintenance!