Tuesday, April 24, 2007

ANZAC day

Hey folks just a few photos of the dawn service we attended dismorning in Launceston. Was not as good as last year, however despite the sub zero conditions and my new found friend in 'thermals' we payed our respects. For those of us who were man enough, we had a nip of rum for breakfast at a bit after 6am....ok honestly the ppl who were not man enough were actually our DD's.




Breakfast after the service at BLUE near the archy buildings which involved me playing with my new camera with a mug shot of this bloke that almost broke my new canon lense...usually like all things new one tends to break it in softly e.g. new subwoofer...don't turn up the sub full at first and a new car you don't plant your foot all the way down for a few weeks. Likewise with a camera you take photos of nice gental images such as flowers and girls not these subjects below!


Yet another example of shananagins with moron....hows that new liquid soap in the showers in the navy maroney??? or do you just tie a cake of soap to your ankle?



Wasn't easy but yes I have paid out both of these blokes on my site to which i refer to as mates...I'm sure they will use that term loosely towards me now lol, but of course I am expecting the same in return...nothing less.




1 comment:

Ben said...

This means war you know!!!